About this web site
This is a web site operated by Greenspan Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 23 093 633 455) (“Greenspan”) under the domain name “www.greenspan.net.au” (“Greenspan Web Site”).
Links to other web sites
The Greenspan Web Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties (“Third Party Web Sites”). Greenspan does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Web Sites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Web Sites (“Third Party Material”).
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Greenspan makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Web Sites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Greenspan is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this web site to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Web Sites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Web Site operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Greenspan Web Site, such offers and statements are made by Greenspan on behalf of the operator. Greenspan expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Web Site operators.
Greenspan may receive payments from operators of Third Party Web Sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Web Site from the Greenspan Web Site.
Third Party Software
Unless otherwise indicated software downloads available via links from the Greenspan Web Site are third party products. These products may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, Greenspan accepts no liability in respect of such third party products and Greenspan provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. We do, however, welcome your feedback or suggestions concerning these products.
Greenspan Product Information and Supply
Material on this web site may contain general information about Greenspan’s products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for Greenspan products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service please complete the e-form on the product or service page.
All applications for credit are subject to the Greenspan’s normal credit approval criteria.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- products and services discussed in the section of the Greenspan Web Site will be provided only to Australian residents. These products and services are generally not available to non-Australian residents because they may not comply with non-Australian laws.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, Greenspan does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this web site. All information is subject to change without notice. Greenspan recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this web site or Third Party Material. Greenspan does not guarantee that the Greenspan Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Greenspan Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of Greenspan is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on the Greenspan Web Site or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of Greenspan for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at Greenspan’s option, to:
- the supply of the goods or services again;
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- the Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia; and
- each International Section is provided for use only by residents of the jurisdiction to which that International Section applies. The law applicable to use of each International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright in the Material on this Web Site is owned or licensed by Greenspan.
“Greenspan”, and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Greenspan Financial Services Pty Limited.
Linking to Greenspan Web Site
Please contact Greenspan if you would like to place a link to any part of the Greenspan Web Site.
Date of Publication – 14th Sept 2010 – Version 2
Adobe and Acrobat Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.